April 23, 2012

A Monday Miracle.

The girls slept from around midnight until 9:40. (This is a major improvement over 4 am!)
Because I woke up before 7 and actually got out of the bed, I have been super productive:

My hair is clean...frizzy but clean.
Two loads of laundry were washed, dried, folded/hung up, and put away.
Dinner is cooking in the crockpot.
I cooked and ate a real bowl of oatmeal, not the instant kind.
Cloth diapers are stuffed and ready for baby bottoms.
The kitchen is (relatively) CLEAN.
I called the insurance people to check on some stuff.
I researched marathon training (and maybe cute runner headbands).
I sterilized some of the feeding equipment.
I drank an entire cup of fresh coffee without having to reheat it in the microwave ONCE.

Now I'm going to spend some time wiping these cuties' noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment