January 1, 2012

Pinterest Project : scarf holder.

I love to waste time on Pinterest. My biggest problem with Pinterest is that I make lots of plans but never follow through. One of the things I would like to do this year is make/sew/cook some of the great projects I've pinned to my never-ending boards.
Figuring out what to do with my multitude of scarves has always stumped me. I stumbled across a pin recently that had a cheap, easy solution! Last week I picked up some cheap shower curtain rings at Target. (I also snagged a pair of moleskin journals for a project for the girls!)
Hanger + shower curtain rings = scarf solution!
The rings slide around on the plastic hanger which is a little annoying. I bet I could get one for suit pants that has the rubber strips to keep the rings stationary. However this is great because all of my scarves are in one place and easy to store in the closet!

Yay!

1 comment: