January 2, 2012

Pinterest Dinner : Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

I love everything about a cinnamon roll. When I came across this recipe, I knew I would give it a try. 
Most Sundays we have breakfast for dinner.  Our small group meets on Sunday at 4:30, and when we don't go have dinner together this is a quick fix for us when we get home.
I hadn't made our January meal calendar yet, so when Steve suggested pancakes for dinner, I immediately thought of these cinnamon roll pancakes.
They are easy to assemble.  I had all of the ingredients in my fridge and pantry.  Looking at the photo of the pancake(s) cooking, one might think they turned into a disaster.  (I did at first!) I might have gotten the batter too thin, or made the filling too runny.  When I poured the filling into the batter in the skillet, it started to spread.  Oops.
Regardless of how disastrous they looked, they tasted delicious! Thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. From facebook I couldn't figure out WHAT kind of pancakes those were!... They sound yummy, though!

    ReplyDelete