July 17, 2011

Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip cookies

I read several blogs.  Some I read consistently.  Some I just stumble across and read several days, weeks, months in one sitting and then I'm done.  I also love recipes.  I have tons of recipes and tons of bookmarked blogs of recipes that I want to try.  I'm really good and making piles of things I want to do but never getting around to doing it.  Last week I decided to give one of the recipes a try.

I found a recipe for Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies at Two Peas & Their Pod.  In all honesty I probably thought this blog was someone who has twins.  I love reading about people and their twin experiences.

Here are the lovely ingredients. I'm really big on mies en plas a French cooking term that means "everything in place" when I am cooking regardless how large or small the task.  It makes a big difference to me in getting everything done.  
These were quick and fairly easy to whip up.  I only baked half of the dough.  The rest is in the freezer...saving it for a rainy day.  
The cookies were pretty good.  
They don't hold a candle to Pioneer Woman's Malted Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment