November 12, 2012
Things I Have Learned Recently.
1. If I don't immediately tend to a certain task, question, text message, email, etc. it will leave my mind forever. Or at least a few hours.
2. Sixteen ounces of pumpkin white hot chocolate may seem like a good idea, but it is
better in smaller amounts. So delicious though!
3. An anniversary dinner in the park with my husband far out shines any restaurant date we have been on.
4. I feel an immense amount of pride when I hear about accomplishments of my former students. Serious, teary-eyed pride.
5. The days I stay in my pajamas for an undisclosed amount of time are the days I seem to accomplish the least.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)