June 25, 2012

What I Made.

This past Saturday I attended a baby shower for my good friend Suzanne. I had fun making this onesie and bib for Esther!


(I think this picture might be blurry. Either that or I need to change my contacts.)
I think the pear my be my best applique to date.  That little leaf was a bit of a challenge, and it turned out so cute! I'm proud.


BFF Lauren shared this spin on chicken salad with me on Saturday. It is seriously delicious. I'm sure it has a name. And I'm sure I could find it on Pinterest, but I'm not going to try. I'll just call it Avocado Chicken Salad (even though it is so much more than that!).

Avocado Chicken Salad

Shredded chicken
(I used canned chicken...don't judge.)
Avocado
Cilantro
Green onion
Salt
Pepper
lime juice


There weren't any specifics when it came to amounts, so I just added as needed. I also threw in a can of garbanzo beans for fun.

I ate it with pita chips.


Steve said it would be good as a dip. I bet if you crushed the beans a little and added white onion and tomatoes, it would be like a salsa.  And Lauren suggested black beans instead of the garbanzos...


So many possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment