March 31, 2012

Pinterest Eats: CCC Pie

I found a recipe for "the best cookie cake ever" on the beloved Pinterest the other day. I was pin-spired (thanks, Brooke) to make my own version this afternoon.

I followed this recipe : M&M Cookie Pie

Since I did not have any M&M's on hand, I gathered all of the opened bags of semisweet chocolate chips I could find in my pantry (the total would be 4, I mean, because who has an inability to use up one bag of chocolate chips before opening another one? I do. Apparently.)
Any who...I dumped all of those chips into the batter and popped this beauty in the oven.

25 minutes later this was what I had!


I made a gallon of lemonade to go along with the pie. Thanks to many summers at FBCC vacation Bible school, I crave lemonade when I have homemade chocolate chip cookies.




My pie is on the gooey side because that's how I roll. If you want less goo, bake for a little longer.

I'm sure some vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup would be a great addition.


BTW, there's a considerably larger missing section of the pie now...

No comments:

Post a Comment